Last night, I made the some Crock Pot sesame chicken. But there were leftovers. What to do? Well, I decided that it might be a good idea to mix the leftovers with some rice and green onions and put it all in an egg roll. I did. And it was good.
1 cup sesame chicken, shredded (I used THIS RECIPE)
1 cup cooked rice
1/4 cup chopped green onions
8 egg roll wrappers
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Mix sesame chicken, rice, and onions in a large bowl.
3. Spoon 1/4 cup of mixture onto a egg roll wrapper.
4. Roll egg roll (like THIS).
5. Repeat process until all of the mixture is used.
6. Brush egg rolls with olive oil.
7. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.