Here’s a recipe that I made over a year ago, but I’m thinking about revisiting very soon.
Paleo Blueberry Lemon Scones
3 cups almond flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
¾ cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Add the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and lemon zest to a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the wet ingredients. Starting in the center, stir the dough until well combined. Fold in blueberries.
4. Using a large cookie or ice cream scoop, drop the scones onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly wet hands and gently flatten the tops of the scones. They should be about 1 inch thick.
5. Bake 18-20 minutes, until the tops are golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
(I can’t remember where the original recipe for this came from, so I’m unable to post a link. Sorry!)